This page is designed to house resources for UA Vitae administrators at the College and Department level.
Community Leadership Sessions:
- UA Vitae Community Leadership sessions have started. These meetings offer discussions and updates related to UA Vitae, and will give UA Vitae campus partners (super-users) a chance to make connections, share information and ask crucial questions.
Information regarding UA Vitae faculty evaluations:
- Generally speaking, there are three steps a college or unit will take to begin the faculty review process:
- Initiate faculty's Activity Input form (this is a "snapshot" of the activities that took place during the review year.)
- Create an Evaluation Process (think of this as a container for holding the review evaluations. Everything within this container can be connected together.)
- Create Evaluation forms for Peer review and Department/Division Head review
- There is additional functionality to assist you with each step, and we'll talk about those below:
- Step 1) Activity Input:
- Step 2) Evaluation Process:
- Step 3 ) Evaluations:
- Creating a Peer Review Commitee Evaluation (PDF)
- Create an evaluation for Department Head use (or other chief administrator.) - Help guide coming soon.
Information on Vita Forms:
- If the Activity Input form brings information IN, then the Vita form is how activities are displayed OUT for evalutions in the process. This includes evaluations for both the Peer Review Committee and the Department Head.
- Be sure that you have the correct vita template selected for every evaluation.
University of Arizona-specific guides: