Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Create NIH, NSF, and USDA biosketches using your UA Vitae data - here's how:
- Click on the Vitas & Biosketches link from your Dashboard.
- Click the "Add" button at the bottom of the Vitas & Biosketches Personal CV Admin page
- Enter a name for the biosketch you are creating (e.g. Kimberly's biosketch)
- Click on the dropdown menu for Templates to access the biosketch templates; select the template you need
- Enter a description (if desired) and choose to Save, or Save and Edit.
- You'll now be able to populate your biosketch with information you've already added to UA Vitae.
- Create as many biosketches and personal CV documents as you need!
More detailed instructions available by clicking on "Help" within UA Vitae and searching "biosketch"