New Features and changes in UA Vitae
Over the summer, several updates have been made to UA Vitae. Some of these are:
- In the Degrees section of your profile, you can now indicated if a degree is considered a terminal degree in your discipline.
- Extension has been added as a classification in Workload Distribution
- In Credit Bearing Courses, a new column, Weight, has been added, to show involvement in the course. Also, a comment box has been added for each semester.
- Two new sections have been added: Faculty Mentoring, which can include postdoctoral and visiting scholar supervision, and Additional Input, for miscellaneous activities.
- The Professional Service and Service and Outreach (Extramural) sections have been combined into Professional Service and Outreach (Extramural).
- The Graduate Student Supervision section has been renamed to Student Mentoring, Advising and Activities. This is to be able to include a broader range of activities involving contact with students.
- The reporting of face-to-face contacts for Cooperative Extension (the AAP-5 form) has been moved out of UA Vitae, into its own online form.