- Administrative Resources is a new page containing "how-to" instructions and guides for college and department UA Vitae admins. Content will be created and updated as the system is enhanced, so check back often.
Videos and Help content provided by the vendor, Data180, are helpful for general system overviews. The overviews do not cover the customized sections added by the University of Arizona or by specific colleges and departments at the University of Arizona. To access vendor-provided tutorials, you must have a UA Vitae account.
- To get started using the UA Vitae system, watch the Getting Started video.
- To access other guides and tutorials, log in to UA Vitae and click the Help link located in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Help content includes:
- Videos for faculty
- Videos for system administrators
- Knowledge base
- Submit support ticket
University of Arizona-specific guides:
- UA Vitae Quick Start (PDF)
- UA Vitae System Terms and Definitions (PDF)
- UA Vitae Approve Faculty Input (PDF)
- Import Citations and Publications
- Google Scholar Import: Use these instructions if you have a Google Scholar account and are using the "My Citations" feature.
- Google Scholar Copy/Paste Import: Use these instructions if you do not have a Google Scholar account.
- Manual Input (Entering items one-by-one)
- NASA ADS Bumblebee
- NASA ADS Classic
- Web of Science
- How to attach a TCE report to your Credit Bearing Course entry (Youtube Video)
- Note: As of Spring 2014, TCE reports are being pulled into the UA Vitae system automatically.