Administrative Specific Resources:
- Administrative Resources is a new page containing "how-to" instructions and guides for college and department UA Vitae admins. Content will be created and updated as the system is enhanced, so check back often.
Faculty Specific Resources:
- Faculty Resources is a new page containg "how-to" instructions and guides for UA faculty. There you'll find instructions on importing citations and publications, as well as additional information on using the UA Vitae system for annual evaluations, and scholarly activities.
Videos and Help content provided by the vendor, Interfolio, are helpful for general system overviews. The overviews do not cover the customized sections added by the University of Arizona or by specific colleges and departments at the University of Arizona. To access vendor-provided tutorials, you must have a UA Vitae account.
- To get started using the UA Vitae system, watch the Getting Started video.
- To access other guides and tutorials, log in to UA Vitae and click the Knowledgebase link located under your name in the upper-right corner of the window. Just click on the drop-down arrow to access:
- Videos for faculty
- Videos for system administrators
- Community forums
- Release notes