UA Vitae is the online system for faculty annual reviews. The system provides a single and convenient place for faculty members to archive their achievements. Faculty members input their data about teaching, research, service, and other activities that are reported as part of the annual review process. Profile information, course data (including TCEs), and research/grants data are brought into UA Vitae from campus systems. Faculty members can generate custom CVs and biosketches; in addition, they can view the annual review summary documents that are generated for review committees. The UA Vitae system facilitates the annual review workflow process for peer review committees and department heads. Learn more about UA Vitae and the benefits of the system.
- New! UAV Support Team Office Hours.
- To help during this busy time of year the UAV Support Team will have office hours available for anyone needing one-on-one support. Office Hours will be held in the Science Library, room 119 (SEL 119.) To reserve a time, please use the following links.
- For the week of:
- Feb 6 – Feb 10th: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9XfGt5gk4OIhbGR
- Feb 13 – 17th: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bdb4KkSlsqSLf8N
- Feb 20 – 24th: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2gchk02TKsw7hVH
- Feb 27 – March 3rd: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eEf4CP6a0Ix5ELr
Past UA Vitae News:
- Campus Directory Integration with UA Vitae
- New feature - faculty can now delegate / authorize proxy access to their accounts
- New "Profile" section in UA Vitae - Additional positions and roles
- New "Volunteerism" section in UA Vitae
- Fall 2015 TCEs now available
- Winter 2015 course data now available
- Grants and proposal data available
- GradPath dissertation/oral comp committee data available
- Creating biosketches in UA Vitae
Do you have questions about UA Vitae? Please contact your college coordinator, or designated departmental support person, with your questions about accessing the UA Vitae system, departmental annual review guidelines, and departmental review deadlines. You can also Contact the UA Vitae Team with your questions about using the system.